Saturday, May 06, 2006

Google

It's May, the departure season again...

Well, it's that time of the year again: Beginning of May, or I usually call: The departure season.

It's the beginning of May, when exams finish, and ppl are leaving the school to go home, or summer jobs, or interns. For some, it's just a temporary departure. They are leaving to gain more work experience, and life experience. But then for others, it may not the case.

Undergrad, usually a four year experience, during when you will suffer from being tortured by tedious homework and nerve racking exams. But it's also in these four years, you usually meet some of your best friends, who you'd think the friendship is gonna last forever.

That's y, when May arrives, when ppl finish their undergrad, and head to the cruel real world, they will realize how hard it is to get the same pure friendships you had with ur fds in school. You realize how easy it was to just need to spend 3-4 days studying for an exam, instead of working in an office everyday trying to fix some real problems.

Being an oversea student myself, I am lucky to be able to meet so many fds from all parts of the world. Although we may not be able to meet each other and help each other as we are all apart, we still share experiences, and joy once in a while thru the occasion MSN chat or email.

I really hope I can visit all of my friends more often, sharing my experiences, or even lend my helping hands in cases when I can be of use. Afterall, I wont be in the position I am in now if not becuz there were so much help, trust, believes and supports from all of my friends.

Thank you all!

4 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger akaie said...

Congratulation on passing the exam! Good to see you back on the blog.
Yes, I feel the same way as yours. I saw students packing up and leaving residence and most get excited about graduation. Who knows what they are going to encounter in the real life. I have a lot of ups and downs.. and definitely feel blessed with friends and family.. otherwise I won't be here chasing after my dream.

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Doc to be: Henry said...

Thank you. It feels good to pass the exam too. How about u? didnt you also have some kind of exam? But I'd bet that it will go well for u, knowing that u are such a hard working and intelligent person.

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger akaie said...

Oh no.. my exam begins in the last week of May to first week of June. I wish I am done since the campus is quite empty except our faculty. We're so sad that everyone is done except us :(
Thanks for your compliment but I gradually realize how dumb I become. We are in the last block which deals with the genitourinary system but we just don't understand what is going on with the kidneys. Kidneys are smart and we are dumb!
Enjoy sunshine!

 
At 3:09 AM, Blogger Doc to be: Henry said...

Haha. yeah, human body is smart. That's y i never plan to go for MD or even biology myself in the first place. So I admire ur courage about that. You'll do fine. Be confident abou turself. If I can pass the damn comprehensive exam, u can pass ur kidney exam too! Dont worry too much! Just be focus, and do ur best!

Best wishes to u.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home