Sunday, April 16, 2006

Google

說說自己

Look back at my recent posts on the blog, I realize that they are all about some interesting news, and nothing personal. Maybe it's time to talk about myself now, so that everyone knows that I am still here, instead of having some automatic blog program to generate those blog entries...

忙了兩個多月了, 自從二月開始起, 我的工作量就一直有增無減. 但是productivity 卻又是出奇的低, 因為就是有太多不同的東西要做, 所以到最後卻只能做好一, 兩件事情. 朋友們都問我什麼時候有空吃飯, 出來TO 走一走, take a break, 就連亨利妹妹也說很久不見, 我的生活是不是真的太忙了點?

Lemstra 對我說過: You know wut problem you have, Henry? You dont know how to say NO!

是嗎? 可能是吧, 想起老闆總會對我說: Henry, I dont wanna overload you. 或是, Henry, I know you are busy, 又或是, Henry, I know your time is precious...

但為何我總是不會和他說, yeah, I am busy, so just leave me alone!

所以到最後, 我還是有堆積如山的工作.

人們說: 能者多勞. 所以我其實也不介意太多工作, 只是看看自己在這麼多的工作之中, 大部份都要花很多精神和時間去完成, 又或是完成不了, 所以也令得我開始壞疑自己的工作能力. 是我太累了嗎?

我的comprehensive exam 快來了, 我想, 只要我能成功的pass 了那個exam, 我的心境會變得好一點, 會對自己找回多點信心吧!

Wish me luck, my friends!

4 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Blogger SnOwySnOwy said...

Hi Henry!
Indeed, long time no see lei. Good luck to you on your exam!
BTW, you need to learn how to say "NO" .. or else you will become one of those "做爛市" individuals. :P

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Doc to be: Henry said...

Thx thx for the support. I will focus 200% for sure.

haha, so u think i have the "say NO" problem too, eh? hai, sometimes it's hard to reject, since it's my boss, u know...

well, i will keep that in mind for sure!!

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger akaie said...

Constant heavy workload can weigh us down in the performance. I feel for you because I am a similar type of person. We are just the workalcholic! I always think how much you harvest at the end depends a lot on your inputs. I understand it's difficult to reject your boss's requests but it is okay to let yourself have some rest and put yourself back together (rather than living half alive). I'm sure your boss will forgive you even if you don't have the work done according to his timeline. We are not machines and we need to a break with oneself, friends and family. Take care of yourself and best luck with the comprehensive exam. You will Ace it!

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Doc to be: Henry said...

Haha, thx a lot for the encouragement! I will make sure I will learn to say NO more often, even to my boss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home