Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Google

It all pays off

I am back!!

Probably you guys noticed that I didnt post anything at all for the last two wks, which is pretty weird considering how often I update my blog.

And Now, I AM BACK!

The last two wks were horrible. I wasnt eating enough becuz I always forgot to eat while reading. I wasnt sleeping well since I lost track of time to study. I wasnt relaxed at all from all the pressure and tension from the exam. And worst yet, I wasnt breathing well becuz spring is here, and my allergy is now back.

I shoulda taken a photo of my room yesterday night b4 the exam, since IT WAS A MESS! I got books lying on the desk, on the bed, and on the floor. I got clothes lying on the chair, on the desk, on the bed, and on the floor. My room has never been so untidy b4, but hey, it's the exam, I pretty much ignore everything else in my life for the past two weeks.

But thanks to the help from all my friends, and thanks to the pressure that my boss gave me, and thanks to the support all my friends gave me, I am pleased to say that:

I PASS THE EXAM!!!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, thanks everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home