Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Google

Sudoku

I heard about Sudoku for a while now, and I noticed that students in HK are going crazy about that. I never understood why it was so popular, since I really had no mood to try something that's so much math.

But today, as I was enjoying my crappy lunch in the office, i realize that I actually have a Sudoku widget in my Mac OS. So, well, since I dont wanna work during lunch, I may as well just do something that looks interesting to so many ppl.

It turns out, it's not so math after all. It's all about begin logical and carefulness and patient. And it is actually quite fun when I can actually learn to solve a puzzle in medium level in 20 mins the first time I actually tried it.

So from now on, I guess I have one more thing to entertain myself during lunch!

PS. For free Sudoku puzzle, go here, and go crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home