Sunday, April 09, 2006

Google

Dinner with old friends

It's been a while since I can find the time to go to TO, so, when I mentioned I will come out to some old friends, I really appreciate that they also tried their best to meet me while I am out.

This time, the old friends that I met were Christine, Edwin and Evan. The last time I saw them was definitely over half a year. So, when we got together, it's non-stop talking!

It feels so nice to catch up with old friends, especially knowing that they are having some good news: preparing to get married! I am really happy for them, although at the same time, I kinda wonder about myself too...When can I get out of here?!

I am really happy for Christine and Edwin, since ever since I got to know them well, they are already together, and they can stay together for so long, despite any problems happened in the mean time. But this just shows how much they are meant for each other!

Congratulations, my friends! Just dont forget to send me the "red bomb" to the wedding party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home